Clinical Associate Professor Bibombe Patrice Mwipatayi – Director
Qualifications: MD, MMed (Surg), MClinEd (Melb), FCS, FRACS
- Patrice has a distinguished career as a Surgeon for over 16 years.
- He currently practices at Royal Perth Hospital, Joondalup Health Campus and Hollywood Private Hospital.
- He also relishes in his role as an educator of the next generation of Doctors as a Professor at the University of Western Australia.
- He has a passion for research in the areas of Vascular Medicine and Biology. Patrice remains at the forefront of cutting edge techniques and breakthroughs and is continually exploring ways to improve results for patients.
- A/Prof Mwipatayi is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgery (ANZSVS)
Jackie Wong – Research Coordinator
- Jackie has been involved at PIVAR since its inception and has extensive experience in medical research, having spent the last 10 years in the area of Vascular Medicine.
- Jackie has previously worked in the areas of Cardiovascular Health and medicine as well as Childhood Brain Tumours.