Perth Institute of Vascular Research
Established in 2016, the Perth Institute of Vascular Research is a charitable, not for profit research institute with a focus on collaborative vascular research. Our aim is to investigate ways to prevent, diagnose and treat vascular conditions and improve the life of people living with them. PIVAR seeks to advance excellence and innovation in all areas of vascular medicine, surgery and biology.
- To constantly improve our processes and knowledge base in the area of vascular surgery, vascular biology and cardiovascular health and research.
- To conduct medical research in the areas of vascular surgery and cardiovascular health, including causes, prevention and treatment options.
- To examine new surgical techniques and practice.
- To provide access to high quality trials and registries.
- To disseminate and share knowledge and ensure the translation of knowledge from research to clinical practice.